What is Spondylolisthesis?
FINAL CONTENT TO COME (this section)
Spondylolisthesis is a spinal condition that involves the slipping of one spinal vertebra over the one immediately underneath it. In order to understand this condition, and a related condition called spondylolysis, which is a precursor for some types of spondylolisthesis, it is important to review the components of the spine and how they function.
About the Medifocus Guidebook on Spondylolisthesis
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis, it's critical to learn everything you possibly can about this condition so that you can make informed decisions about your treatment. That's why we created the Medifocus Guidebook on Spondylolisthesis, a comprehensive 168 page guide to symptons, treatments, research and support. Available as either a soft-cover book or in PDF format, this unique guidebook answers many of your most important questions about Spondylolisthesis including:
- What are the causes and risk factors for Spondylolisthesis?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- Which medical tests and procedures are necessary to establish and confirm the diagnosis?
- What are the goals of treatment?
- What are the standard treatments?
- What are the treatment options?
- What impact does this condition have on quality of life?
- Are there any new promising treatments currently under development?
- Where can you find doctors, hospitals, and medical centers with specialized expertise in managing patients with Spondylolisthesis?