What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
FINAL CONTENT TO COME (this section)
The nervous system controls the smooth functioning of all systems in the body as well as all interactions between the human being and the environment. The nervous system is comprised of millions of neurons that are interconnected and form a communications network within the body that governs many vital functions including:
About the Medifocus Guidebook on Peripheral Neuropathy
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Peripheral Neuropathy, it's critical to learn everything you possibly can about this condition so that you can make informed decisions about your treatment. That's why we created the Medifocus Guidebook on Peripheral Neuropathy, a comprehensive 179 page guide to symptons, treatments, research and support. Available as either a soft-cover book or in PDF format, this unique guidebook answers many of your most important questions about Peripheral Neuropathy including:
- What are the causes and risk factors for Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- Which medical tests and procedures are necessary to establish and confirm the diagnosis?
- What are the goals of treatment?
- What are the standard treatments?
- What are the treatment options?
- What impact does this condition have on quality of life?
- Are there any new promising treatments currently under development?
- Where can you find doctors, hospitals, and medical centers with specialized expertise in managing patients with Peripheral Neuropathy?